RDJ & Co (Wrexham) Ltd have many years of experience in building all types of patio projects from small gardens to larger landscaped areas.
We have experience of working with complex split-level patio projects, multi materials and difficult access areas. We offer a large variety of services from design and build, hard landscaping, drainage & irrigation systems through to garden lighting.
For us it is all in the preparation, understanding what you would like to achieve and how you want to use the space… to show you how to get the finished patio you desire.
We use a wide range of quality materials including;
- Natural sand stone
- Sand stone circles
- Indian stone
- York stone
- York stone (reclaimed)
- Granite and cobbles
- Pressed concrete flags
You can select from a wide range of natural stone slabs and block paving materials for your patio, with a large range of patterns, styles and finishing.
- The area to be paved will be dug to a suitable depth, foundations laid and any new scalping’s fully compacted.
- The whole area will be levelled to provide the correct drainage with surface water channels installed or soak aways if required.
- Edge restraints are set firmly in concrete and any voids are filled with sharp sand.
- Blocks will be laid hand tight to customer’s design specifications before the area is compacted with the plate vibrator.
- Jointing sand will be utilised and forced into any unfilled joints to create a superior finish.
Our satisfied clients receive impressive attention to detail, a strict adherence to deadlines, and quality workmanship.
When hiring RDJ & Co (Wrexham) Ltd to complete your patio project in Wrexham, Chester, Oswestry, Shrewsbury, Cheshire and The North West, you’ll be safe in the knowledge that we are qualified and hold the necessary insurances. We can provide you with a no-obligation free quote and advise you on design and structural considerations before the work commences.